With the baby boomer generation now invading the realm of the senior citizen, it's not surprising that a new test has been devised to determine their mental acuity.
Below are ten questions. In order to pass the test, you only need to get four of them correct. Answer the questions without scrolling down to the answers listed at the bottom of this post…and no fair asking Google to give you the answers.
Remember…you must answer four of the ten correctly to pass the test. Pencils ready? You may begin now!
1) How long did the Hundred Years' War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get cat gut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is used to make the type of brush called camel's hair?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific Ocean are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
Okay…there's your list of questions. Have you finished writing down your answers for all ten questions? Great! Now you can move on to the answers.
Remember…you must have answered a minimum of four correctly to pass this test.
1) One hundred and sixteen years
3) Sheep and horses
5) Squirrel fur
9) New Zealand
So…how did you do?