Sunday, July 2, 2017

MISSION INNOCENCE—Book #2 of the Fallen Angel Chronicles

Fallen Angel Chronicles is my new erotic fantasy series. Damian Fontaine was permanently banished to earth eight hundred years ago as a Fallen Angel. His transgression? A hedonistic existence. His self-proclaimed mission? To help repressed mortals find the sexually fulfilling life that has eluded them.

MISSION INNOCENCE is book #2 of the Fallen Angel Chronicles series is now available.  Sarah Downing—a young woman leading a miserable existence in a small town under the thumb of a tyrannical father and cold mother. Can fallen angel Damian Fontaine help her find someone who will love her and she can love in return? Someone with whom she can build the happily ever after future she yearns to have?

G-EXCERPT #1 (publisher's excerpt)
“Hello, Sarah. I’m glad to see you. I was beginning to think you had changed your mind.”

She climbed the three steps to the porch as she offered a shy smile. “I’m sorry. My father…”

“I understand. There’s no need for you to explain and certainly no need to apologize.” He held the door open for her, then followed her into the living room.

He took her hand and slowly pulled her toward him. The wariness in her eyes and the slight tensing of her muscles said one thing, but the fact that she once again made no attempt to withdraw from his touch said something else. “I’ve seen this cabin often, but this is the first time I’ve ever been inside. You said you were just passing through, only staying for a few days?”

“Yes, that’s true. I’m here because you summoned me. Your cry for help traveled on the air until it reached me. I’m here at your request, Sarah. I’m here to help you…to teach you…to introduce you to the world you long to experience.”

“I summoned you?” She shook her head as she furrowed her brow in confusion. “I don’t understand. I haven’t phoned anyone—”

BLURB:
Fallen Angel, Damian Fontaine was banished from heaven for too often indulging in sex with humans. He has made the best of his eight hundred years on earth by creating missions to help repressed mortals find the sexually fulfilling life that eludes them.

Twenty-two year old Sarah Downing leads a life of quiet desperation in a small town. She has lived under the control of a domineering father and a cold mother. She longs for the freedom to expand her horizons, to experience life, and to find someone who will love her. When a handsome and mysterious stranger appears seemingly out of nowhere, he claims her silent pleas for help summoned him. He wants to help her explore her hidden desires.

Will her father’s puritanical teachings keep her imprisoned or will the mesmerizing stranger teach her to fly?
Available at The Wilder Roses (Scarlet Rose erotic line from The Wild Rose Press):
Also available at Amazon and other online vendors.

Stop by my website for excerpts from Mission Insecure as well as information about my other books.   www.samanthagentry.com

NEXT WEEK (posting on July 9, 2017): another interview with fallen angel Damian Fontaine. A month ago when he visited my blog, we talked about MISSION INSECURE. This time he talks with us about MISSION INNOCENCE.

No comments: